Illusions Champion Hoodie
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on the left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on the left sleeve
The model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
We at Illusions have developed The Age of Artistry Initiative, usually referred to as the AAI. This initiative is an ongoing effort to showcase the work of well-established artists as well as underground artists who continue to inspire the public. Our artists continually push the boundaries of their craft. They help provide our culture with context and perspective. We believe that the history of others has the potential to catalyze the story of others. The goal of AAI is to provide artists with a platform to not only monetize their artwork, but give a platform to tell their story.
To Illusions, an artist is not someone who draws a picture, paints an image, sings a song, or simply writes a poem. An artist is someone who takes something from within and projects that into something that others are able to empathize with. Art is a direct expression of one’s true self through creation.
When joining the AAI we offer a royalty of 10% from all profits derivative of your artwork. All intellectual property remains with you. We handle all marketing and manufacturing efforts. We accept vectored AI files or 300 DPI PSD file formats.
To Join Our Artistry Email Us Here: