How To Measure Your Finger For A Ring.
A- Measuring Your Finger With String or Piece of Paper:
What to Do:
1. Cut a piece of string or thin strip of paper at least 3 inches long
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap
4. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters
5. Use the chart below to find the corresponding ring size in the top row
B - If You Know Your Size:
If you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size conversion chart: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ring_size.htm
C - Measuring Your Finger With a Printed Size Chart:
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.