Gather Ye Rosebuds Tee
New is just a remix. Our tees are a new look on a nostalgic and timeless product, the graphic tee. A staple of any wardrobe, our graphic tees include hand-illustrated designs from artists around the world.
- GATHER ye rosebuds while ye may,
- Old Time is still a-flying:
- And this same flower that smiles to-day
- To-morrow will be dying.
- - Gather ye rosebuds) by Robert Herrick
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
We at Illusions have developed The Age of Artistry Initiative, usually referred to as the AAI. This initiative is an ongoing effort to showcase the work of well-established artists as well as underground artists who continue to inspire the public. Our artists continually push the boundaries of their craft. They help provide our culture with context and perspective. We believe that the history of others has the potential to catalyze the story of others. The goal of AAI is to provide artists with a platform to not only monetize their artwork, but give a platform to tell their story.
To Illusions, an artist is not someone who draws a picture, paints an image, sings a song, or simply writes a poem. An artist is someone who takes something from within and projects that into something that others are able to empathize with. Art is a direct expression of one’s true self through creation.
When joining the AAI we offer a royalty of 10% from all profits derivative of your artwork. All intellectual property remains with you. We handle all marketing and manufacturing efforts. We accept vectored AI files or 300 DPI PSD file formats.
To Join Our Artistry Email Us Here: